Automatic Delivery Terms:
- Deliveries will be made at our discretion and must be accepted by customer when we are in your area.
- Tanks will be filled at the time of delivery. Customers cannot specify quantities for automatic deliveries.
- Automatic Delivery will be suspended if your account is not kept up to date or in good standing.
- Automatic delivery accounts will be renewed annually unless cancelled in writing.
- Emergency deliveries are available only to customers in good standing.
Our automatic delivery system is forecasted by a computerized Degree Day program that determines optimal delivery time based on temperatures, tank size, previous usage patterns and other factors. Each home is different and usage varies depending on countless factors such as unseasonable temperatures, efficiency of equipment, number of residents or guests in the home or other heating sources. While we will do our best to monitor your usage, it is your responsibility to notify us of any unexpected changes and to monitor your tank level. Your account can be cancelled or changed at any time via written notice.
Will Call Delivery Terms:
- It is the customer's responsibility to monitor their tank levels and call for a delivery when their tank is between 3/8 and 1/4 full.
- We require 24 hours notice for all Will-call deliveries. Any Will-call customer who runs out of oil or needs a same day delivery will incur a Same Day Delivery and/or Prime & Start charge, if applicable. Emergency deliveries are available only to customers in good standing.
- Any will-call customer whose delivery does not meet our minimum delivery requirement of 100 gallons will be charged a $25.00 fee.
- Any will-call customer who runs out of oil after hours will be charged a $90.00 run out fee. This fee includes the prime and start of your furnace. Please be sure to check your tank regularly and call for delivery when your tank is approximately 3/8 full. By doing so, you can eliminate any unnecessary charges to your account.